- 6 twin rooms with own ensuite
- 2 triple rooms with own disabled access ensuite
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Versatile 125m2 common room with a northern aspect overlooking the orchard
- Wood fire heating
- 1km walk to town along the Bibbulmun Track
- A short stroll through the orchard to Wine Tree Cidery
Equipment Suited to Craft Groups:
- Ten mobile tables (combination of fold-up trestle and flip-top on wheels)
- Four 1.5m x 1.5m jarrah tables on wheels
- A Horn Craft Plus cutting table (bench height) with cutting mat
- Two ironing boards and irons
- Lots of power points around the perimeter of the Common Room
- Excellent lighting
Frequently Asked Questions
What deposit do you need, and what if we cancel?
Bookings are confirmed with a $210 deposit. This is fully refunded in the event of a cancellation with more than one month notice, or in the event of the vacancy being subsequently filled.
What are the payment options?
Do we need to book the whole facility?
What are the check-in/check-out times?
Can we get our meals catered?
Can we self cater?
What is the bedding configuration?
What audio visual facilities do you have?
What heating and cooling does the building have?
The building has been constructed according to many passive solar design principles and, with some active management, remains comfortable throughout the year. In summer, air-conditioning is not required if the building is kept closed during the day and left open during the night (to let the internal rammed earth walls cool down and keep the building cool the following day). An air-conditioner is provided in the common room for occasions that warrant extra cooling. In winter, the north facing windows allow sun into the common room to heat up the polished concrete floor and rammed earth walls, and there is also a wood heater (wood provided). The bedrooms do not have any heating or cooling, just ceiling fans. The rammed earth internal walls moderate the temperature and they remain comfortable for sleeping all year round.
Do you get mobile phone reception?
Yes, there is a Telstra and Optus mobile service in Dwellingup. We have installed a booster that gives very good service on the Telstra 4G network. Service on the Optus network is intermittent inside the building, but there is a reliable signal outside in an exposed location.
Is there a WiFi service?
Yes, there’s currently a Starlink (satellite) WiFi service.